+44 (0)20 7404 0606
What I do
I advise people on everything to do with family law. At the beginning of a relationship I can help with prenuptial or living together agreements. When a relationship breaks down, I provide advice on how to resolve disputes involving finances and children. And if there is a dispute about a will on the death of a spouse or family member, I also advise on those matters.
My main aim is always to work with and listen to my client to understand what is most important to them and then to help in providing pragmatic and constructive advice in how to resolve disputes. This is usually through dialogue with the other party to reach agreement but where necessary I will guide my client through court proceedings ensuring they have the best representation possible.
- Assisting an industry leader achieve a financial settlement on divorce which fairly reflected his post separation endeavours in developing a market leading product. This was reported as JB v MB  EWHC 1846 (Fam)
- Obtaining a declaration of parentage order for a father following process errors by an IVF clinic which put his legal status in doubt. This was reported as Re N (HFEA 2008)  EWHC 1328 (Fam)
- Working with a client following the death of her husband to untangle steps he had taken to tie up family assets to ensure she received her fair entitlement of the family assets.
- Contributing chapter (The finances of subsequent relationships) to the Resolution Book ‘The Modern Family’.
- Listed in Spears 2016 Guide
- Member of Resolution
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Amsterdam
I speak reasonable Dutch and French.