+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Stephanie has a broad private client practice encompassing estate planning, Wills, trusts, administration of estates, charities, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection work. Stephanie is a full member of the Society for Trust and Estate Practitioners.
- 1997 – 2004 Twyford Church of England High School
- Cardiff University
- College of Law Bloomsbury
- STEP England and Wales Diploma
- STEP Advanced Certificate in UK Tax for International Clients
- The Law Society
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
Out of the Office
In her spare time, Stephanie enjoys exercise, art and live jazz. Stephanie is a philanthropy and social change enthusiast and has served as a trustee of two charities: e:merge, a national charity working with young people in some of the most deprived communities in the UK; and The Funding Network, a charity which hosts live crowdfunding events for small charities facilitating social change.