+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Employment Law for Employers
Our employment law team are commercially minded and experienced in helping clients manage day to day HR issues as well as handling more sensitive matters (often involving senior managers), restructures, redundancies, disputes and negotiations.
We have a team based approach and take a real interest in our clients and their work.
We take the time to get to know our clients' organisations, people and culture, enabling us to deliver a cost effective and tailored service.
“The team is open, honest and pleasant to deal with. They always provide sound advice and spend time thinking through the problems both from a legal and commercial point of view.” The Legal 500, 2019
“The team is efficient, well-led and a pleasure to work with. They give advice that is commercial and practical but also well researched and legally savvy. The partners are fully engaged and hands-on and all members of the team (down to trainee level) contribute well.” The Legal 500, 2019
“Alexandra Bonner is a very experienced and commercially astute partner who…runs a happy and efficient team.” The Legal 500, 2019
Our service includes:
- All aspects of employment litigation from defending to conciliation, mediation and settlement
- Dealing with discrimination claims - sex, race, disability, age, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, religion or belief
- Business protection (restrictive covenants, confidentiality, team moves and fiduciary duties)
- Restructuring and redundancies
- Business transfers, outsourcing including TUPE and post merger issues
- Cross border issues in conjunction with lawyers from our legal network
- Day to day employment advice and HR support
- Holiday pay issues
- Recruitment processes, drafting contracts and staff handbooks
- Dismissal and grievance processes, including investigations and performance and absence management
- Family friendly issues
- Partnerships and LLPs
- Bespoke training
For more information please contact one of the team or call +44 (0)20 7404 0606.