+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Data Protection & Information Law
Data protection presents both rights and obligations.
We assist our clients uphold and adhere to both.
Doing business today presents a wide variety of data protection issues. For many of our clients, the data they hold is a vital component of their day to day activities but with that data comes the responsibility of ownership.
We can assist our clients with their obligations in relation to their use and processing of the data that they hold. In the commercial context, we can advise our clients on the practical ramifications of the legislation and in the employment context, we can help our clients address the correct way to collect and use employee data, using suitably drafted policies and procedures.
We regularly advise on:
- Data Protection Compliance
- Data collection, consents and transfers
- Defending Data Protection and privacy claims
- Dealing with Data Subject Access Requests
- Data Protection Legislation, Directives and the GDPR
Our key services are:
- Data protection registrations
- Data subject access requests
- Privacy policies
- CCTV access and obligations
- Direct marketing
- Appointment of data processors
- Employee data issues
- Terms for the appointment of direct marketing agencies
- Transfer of data overseas
If you require any further information about the services offered by the Data Protection team, or wish to make an specific enquiry, please contact Paul Herbert or call 0207 421 7922