+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Our Advertising team is primarily comprised of lawyers from our Broadcasting and Film & Television Groups. Our specialist legal knowledge and long experience in all areas of the media industry enables us to provide added value to all parties in the advertising chain, whether advertisers, agencies, creatives, broadcasters or publishers.
The team is led by Paul Herbert, one of the contributors to the Advertising lawyers' "Bible": Ad Law - The Essential Guide to Advertising Law and Regulation.
We regularly advise on:
- Copy clearance and regulatory advice in relation to the CAP and BCAP Advertising Codes
- Negotiating, drafting, and dealing with disputes in relation to Agency/Client Contracts,
- Endorsement Agreements, Performer/Talent Contracts and Production Agreements
- Sponsorship and Product Placement and the Ofcom Broadcasting Code
- Comparative Advertising
- Reputation management for brands and individuals
- Sale and Purchase of advertising and PR agencies and associated Corporate work
Our advertising clients also face the daily issues that confront any organisation, including employment law, property, dispute resolution, joint ventures and takeovers. In these and other matters, we draw on the resources of the other specialist departments in our firm.
If you require any further information about the services offered by the Advertising team, or wish to make a specific enquiry, please contact Paul Herbert by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7421 7922.